February 5th, 1941 marks the first ski descent on the slopes of Mont-Orford!
In order to celebrate 80 years of ski runs and anecdotes spent in the mountain, we have created a souvenir magazine where everyone can experience or, for some, relive significant moments of the last 8 decades.
- 100 pages of exclusive content.
- Texts revealing anecdotes and memorable moments in the mountains told by current and former employees, friends or fans of Mont-Orford.
- Over 65 historical photos belonging to the archives of the Corporation Ski & Golf Mont-Orford in collaboration with the Société d'Histoire de Magog. These photos range from the 1940s to the present day.
- 9 graphic illustrations produced only for this book.
* The magazine is only available in French.
** The magazine is now available! You can come and get it at the customer service directly.
Magazine Mont-Orford : Dévaler les pentes depuis 1941